1. Exhibitors are supplied a 1.8 metre x 0.75 metre trestle table, a white tablecloth & two chairs.
2. You must be a current member of NBWE in order to exhibit at our expos.
3. Only registered NBWE exhibitors may promote their services and products at NBWE expos.
4. Attendance at an expo is confirmed via a completed Registration Form and payment of the $325 registration fee. Preferred payment via direct deposit. Please ensure that you leave your business name as ID when payment is made.
Direct Deposit Bank Details:
Account 161 900 550
Reference: Your business name
Cheque Payment Details
Please make cheque payable to NBWE/NSWE and mail to:
35 Beaconsfield St
Newport, NSW 2106
5. Please use the ’Special Request’ box to request special needs like power or a wall backing. No guarantee is given that such needs can be met.
6. By registering, you agree to ‘share’ promotions from the NBWE Facebook to your own Facebook page (if you have one).
7. There is a general limit of four exhibitors per category, except where space permits a lower or higher number.
8. Venues (other than the host venue) are not eligible to register for expos In categories with more than four members, expo registrations will be on a rotational basis wherever possible.
9. Members are not permitted to advertise services other than those stated on their NBWE membership webpage.
10. Exhibitors must limit their advertising to the display of their goods and services in the space provided within the expo venue.
11. Pressure selling techniques are not permitted at our expos.
12. No direct-to-public retail selling is permitted at any of our expos.