1. Exhibitors are supplied a 1.8 metre x 0.75 metre trestle table, a white tablecloth & two chairs. Subject to venue and style of event
2. You must be a current member of NBWE in order to exhibit at our showcases.
3. Only registered NBWE exhibitors may promote their services and products at NBWE showcases.
4. Attendance at a showcase is confirmed via a completed Registration Form and payment of the $325 registration fee by direct deposit. Please ensure that you leave your business name as ID when payment is made.
Direct Deposit Bank Details:
Account 161 900 550
Reference: Your business name
5. Please use the ’Special Request’ box to request special needs like power or a wall backing. No guarantee is given that such needs can be met.
6. By registering, you agree to ‘share’ promotions from the NBWE Facebook to your own Facebook page (if you have one).
7. There is a general limit of 2 exhibitors per category, except where space permits a lower or higher number.
8. Venues (other than the hosting venue) are not eligible to register. Subject to style of event.
9. Registrations will be on a rotational basis wherever possible.
10. Members are not permitted to advertise services other than those stated on their NBWE membership webpage.
11. Exhibitors must limit their advertising to the display of their goods and services in the space provided within the hosted venue.
12. Pressure selling techniques are not permitted at our showcases.
13. No direct-to-public retail selling is permitted at any of our showcases. Subject to style of event
14. Suppliers registration is subject to hosted venues T&C’s and style of event
15. NBWE has the right to refuse any application.